Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
American Express Green Card
- Rewards: 3X Restaurants, 3X Travel, 3X Transit, 1X Other Purchases
- Key Benefits: $100 CLEAR Credit, $100 LoungeBuddy Credit, No FTFs
- Annual Fee: $150
American Express Gold Card
- Rewards: 4X Restaurants, 4X U.S. Supermarkets (up to $25K spend per year), 3X Flights, 1X Other Purchases
- Key Benefits: $120 Dining Credit ($10/mo.), $120 Uber Cash benefit ($10/mo.)
- Annual Fee: $250
American Express Platinum Card
- Rewards: 5X Flights, 5X Prepaid Hotels via AmexTravel.com, 1X Other Purchases
- Key Benefits: $200 Uber Credit, $200 Airline Fee Credit, $200 Hotel Credit, $179 CLEAR Credit, $300 Equinox Credit, $240 Digital Entertainment Credit, $100 Saks Credit, $155 Walmart+ Credit, Global Entry / TSA PreCheck Credit, Global Lounge Collection, Fine Hotels & Resorts Program, Marriott & Hilton Elite Status, more!
- Annual Fee: $695
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card
- Rewards: 6X Marriott, 3X Flights, 3X U.S. Restaurants, 2X Other Purchases
- Key Benefits: $300 Marriott Credit, $100 Property Credit, Gold Elite Status, Free Night Awards, 15 Elite Night Credits, Priority Pass, more!
- Annual Fee: $450
Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card
- Rewards: 6X Marriott, 4X U.S. Restaurants, 4X U.S. Gas Stations, 4X U.S. Wireless Telephone Services, 4X U.S. Shipping, 2X Other Purchases
- Key Benefits: Silver Elite Status, 15 Elite Night Credits, Free Night Award, Premium WiFi, more!
- Annual Fee: $125
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Rewards: 12X Hilton, 6X U.S. Gas Stations, 6X U.S. Restaurants, 6X Flights booked directly with airlines or via Amex Travel, 6X Car Rentals booked directly from select companies, 6X U.S. Shipping, 6X U.S. Wireless Telephone services, 3X Other Purchases
- Key Benefits: Complimentary Gold Elite Status, Earn Diamond Elite Status after spending $40K, Free Weekend Night Reward after spending $15K, Second Free Weekend Night Reward after spending $60K, Priority Pass membership (10 Free Visits), more!
- Annual Fee: $95
American Express Business Gold Card
- Rewards: 4X in Two Categories Where You Spend Most (up to $150K in combined spend per year), 1X Other Purchases
- Key Benefits: 25% Airline Bonus, No FTFs
- Annual Fee: $295
Business Platinum Card from American Express
- Rewards: 5X on Flights & Prepaid Hotels via AmexTravel.com, 1.5X on eligible purchases at U.S. Construction Material & Hardware Suppliers, Electronic Goods Retailers and Software & Cloud System Providers, Shipping Providers, and on Purchases of $5K or more (on up to $2M spent in these 1.5X categories per calendar year), then 1X on Other Purchases
- Key Benefits: $400 Dell Credit, $200 Airline Fee Credit, $179 CLEAR Credit, $360 Indeed Credit, $150 Adobe Credit, $120 Wireless Credit, 35% Airline Bonus, Marriott & Hilton Elite Status, more!
- Annual Fee: $695
American Express Blue Business Plus Credit Card
- Rewards: 2X All Purchases (up to $50K spend/yr.)
- Key Benefits: $0 Employee Cards, Expanded Buying Power
- Annual Fee: $0
American Express Blue Business Cash Credit Card
- Rewards: 2% All Purchases (up to $50K spend/yr.)
- Key Benefits: No-Fee Employee Cards, Expanded Buying Power, Cash Back Automatically Credited to Your Statement, $0 Employee Cards
- Annual Fee: $0
OTHER AMEX CARDS
(Pick Any Card!)
- Looking for an Amex Card not shown above? Click the View More Cards button to see additional card offers!
The information for the cards above has been collected independently by Mark Reese. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. The links above are referral links from which Mark Reese may earn a referral bonus. This page may not reflect the most current credit card benefits, terms, rewards, fees, etc. The welcome offers may not be the highest available. Be sure to check the card issuer’s site for the most accurate, up-to-date information before submitting your application. Some offers may no longer be available. Mark Reese is not a financial advisor.